Airports Authority of India has published an advertisement AAI Recruitment 2024 for the recruitment of Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant. There are a total of 119 posts at present for which job seekers can apply from 27 December 2023. Check other details before applying.
Airports Authority of India
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 status.
Airports Authority of India, invites application from eligible candidates who are domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry and Lakshadweep islands to fill up the following Group-C posts at various airports in the above states in Southern Region.
Table of Contents
Any candidates who are interested to fill this form must check eligibility, age limit and apply online Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
Airports Authority of India (AAI)
AAI Recruitment 2024
Advt. No. SR / 01 / 2023
Interested candidates should read the Full Notification carefully before applying online.
AAI Recruitment 2024
Airports Authority of India has published an advertisement for the Recruitment. There are a total of 119 Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant at present for which job seekers can apply. Check other details before applying.
|Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant
- Opening date for online application: 27 December 2023
- Closing date for submission of application: 26 January 2024
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: For All Candidates.
- UR, OBC, EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- Women, SC, ST, ExS – No Fees
- Payment Mode: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI Payment/ Internet Banking
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B. Com, Diploma, Graduate or
must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Check Official Notifications for more details.
Age Limit as on 20 December 2023
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Check notification for Age Limit and relaxations for reserved category.
How to apply?
To apply for (AAI) Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, All interested candidates may apply online from 27 December 2023 to 26 January 2024.
For More Details about (AAI) Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Vacancy Read Notification.
- Please fill your basic details and upload your photo, sign, id proof and other documents.
- Before submitting the Application Form check your Full Details and Preview.
- Pay the required application fee to complete the form. If fees are asked.
- Take a print out of the submitted final form for further process.
AAI Recruitment 2024
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
Airports Authority of India or AAI Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant is a highly sought-after exam for candidates seeking a government job. Apart from job security and opportunities for growth, the AAI also offers a handsome salary package.
The AAI Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant are offering salary Rs. 31000-36000/- along with various other perks and allowances. Check Notifications for more details.
Q1. When was the official notification for AAI Recruitment 2024 released?
Ans. The Airports Authority of India has published the official notification of AAI Recruitment 2024 exam on 27 December 2023.
Q2. What is the last date to apply online for the AAI Recruitment 2024 exam?
Ans. The last date to apply online for AAI Recruitment 2024 is 26 January 2024.
Q3. What is the full Form of AAI?
Ans. The Full Form of AAI is Airports Authority of India.
Q4. How many vacancies have been released for AAI Recruitment 2024?
Ans. Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released a total of 119 vacancies for the post of AAI Recruitment 2024.
Q5. What are the educational qualifications required for AAI Recruitment 2024?
Ans. The Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2024 are as follows. Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B. Com, Diploma, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.