Agniveer MR 02/2023
INDIAN NAVY had published notifications for Agniveer MR 02/2023 Exam. Online applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female candidates (who
fulfil eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as
Agniveer (MR) for 02/2023 (Nov 23) batch. The eligibility criteria and broad terms and conditions are laid down herein this article.
Agniveer MR – 02/2023
Table of Contents
The total vacancies are 100 (including a maximum of 20 female only), will be earmarked on all India basis.
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 29-05-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-06-2023
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive).
- Only unmarried Indian male and female candidates are eligible for enrolment as Agniveer in IN. Candidates will have to give a certificate of being „unmarried‟ at the time of enrolment.
- Agniveers shall not be permitted to marry during their entire tenure of four years in the IN.
- A candidate shall be dismissed from service if he/ she marries during his/her tenure or is found to be already married despite giving certificate of being unmarried.
- Minimum Height for Male Candidates: 157 CMS
- Minimum Height for Female Candidates: 152 CMS
- For all Candidates: Rs 550/- (With GST 18%)
- Payment Mode: Through Debit / Credit Card/ Net Banking Mode
All India computer based examination- INET would be conduct for Shortlisting of candidates. Shortlisting would be based on marks obtained in the Indian Navy Entrance Test.
(a) The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each
carrying 01 mark each.
(b) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
(c) The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. „Science & Mathematics‟
and General Awareness.
(d) The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th.
Shortlisting will be carried out in state wise manner. The cut off marks for shortlisting for next stage of selection process may vary from state to state.
Agniveers will be paid a package of ₹30,000 per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, risk and hardship, dress and travel allowances will be paid.
Seva Nidhi: Agniveers shall be given a one-time Seva Nidhi package comprising their
monthly contribution along with matching contribution by the Government on completion of their engagement period, which is approx. Total in Agniveer Corpus Fund 5.02 Lakh in 4 years.
Life Insurance Cover: Agniveer will be provided non-contributory Life Insurance Cover of Rs. 48 lakh for the duration of their engagement period.