Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has published an advertisement JSSC Recruitment 2024 for the recruitment of Constable. There are a total of 4919 posts at present for which job seekers can apply from 15 December 2023. Check other details before applying.
Table of Contents
Any candidates who are interested to fill this form must check eligibility, age limit and apply online Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
JSSC Recruitment 2024
Advt. NO. 17/2023
Interested candidates should read the Full Notification carefully before applying online.
JSSC Recruitment 2024
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has published an advertisement for the Recruitment. There are a total of 4919 Constable at present for which job seekers can apply. Check other details before applying.
- Opening date for online application: 15 December 2023
- Closing date for submission of application: 14 January 2024
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: For All Candidates.
- All Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST – Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI Payment/ Internet Banking
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th or must have an
equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Check Official Notifications for more details.
Age Limit as on 01 August 2023
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Check notification for Age Limit and relaxations for reserved category.
How to apply?
To apply for (JSSC) Constable, All interested candidates may apply online from 15 December 2023 to 14 January 2024.
For More Details about (JSSC) Constable Vacancy Read Notification.
- Please fill your basic details and upload your photo, sign, id proof and other documents.
- Before submitting the Application Form check your Full Details and Preview.
- Pay the required application fee to complete the form. If fees are asked.
- Take a print out of the submitted final form for further process.
The selection process for this recruitment includes the following stages:
Stage-1: Written Exam
Stage-2: Physical Test
Stage-3: Medical Examination
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission or JSSC Constable is a highly sought-after exam for candidates seeking a government job. Apart from job security and opportunities for growth, the JSSC also offers a handsome salary package.
The JSSC Constable are offering salary Rs. 21700/- along with various other perks and allowances. Check Notifications for more details.
Q1. When was the official notification for JSSC Recruitment 2024 released?
Ans. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has published the official notification of JSSC Recruitment 2024 exam on 15 December 2023.
Q2. What is the last date to apply online for the JSSC Recruitment 2024 exam?
Ans. The last date to apply online for JSSC Recruitment 2024 is 14 January 2024.
Q3. What is the full Form of JSSC?
Ans. The Full Form of JSSC is Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
Q4. How many vacancies have been released for JSSC Recruitment 2024?
Ans. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released a total of 4919 vacancies for the post of JSSC Recruitment 2024.
Q5. What are the educational qualifications required for JSSC Recruitment 2024?
Ans. The Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Recruitment 2024 are as follows. Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.