United India Insurance Company has published an advertisement UIIC Recruitment 2024 for the recruitment of Assistant. There are a total of 300 posts at present for which job seekers can apply from 16 December 2023. Check other details before applying.
Table of Contents
United India Insurance Company
United India Insurance Co. Ltd. is a leading Public Sector General insurance company
wholly owned by Government of India with a gross premium of more than Rs. 17,644
Any candidates who are interested to fill this form must check eligibility, age limit and apply online Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
United India Insurance Company (UIIC)
UIIC Recruitment 2024
Advt. No. UIIC/HO-HRM/Asst/2023
Interested candidates should read the Full Notification carefully before applying online.
UIIC Recruitment 2024
United India Insurance Company has published an advertisement for the Recruitment. There are a total of 300 Assistant at present for which job seekers can apply. Check other details before applying.
- Opening date for online application: 16 December 2023
- Closing date for submission of application: 06 January 2024
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: For All Candidates
- SC / ST / PwBD, Permanent Employees of COMPANY: Rs.250/- (service charges only) + GST as applicable.
- All Applicants other than above: Rs.1000/- (Application fee including service charges) + GST as applicable.
- Payment Mode: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI Payment/ Internet Banking
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an
equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Check Official Notifications for more details.
Age Limit as on 30 September 2023
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Check notification for Age Limit and relaxations for reserved category.
How to apply?
To apply for (UIIC) Assistant, All interested candidates may apply online from 16 December 2023 to 06 January 2024.
For More Details about (UIIC) Assistant Vacancy Read Notification.
- Please fill your basic details and upload your photo, sign, id proof and other documents.
- Before submitting the Application Form check your Full Details and Preview.
- Pay the required application fee to complete the form. If fees are asked.
- Take a print out of the submitted final form for further process.
- All candidates will have to appear for the Online examination, thereafter, candidates who qualify in the examination will be called for a Regional Language Test.
- Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for ONLINE examination and Regional Language test.
- Candidates qualifying in the Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language test before final selection.
- The particulars of the Online Test are detailed as under:
Duration of objective test – 120 minutes (Two hours)
|Name of Tests
|No. of Questions
|Test of Reasoning
|Test of English Language
|Test of Numerical Ability
|Test of General Knowledge/General
UIIC Recruitment 2024
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
United India Insurance Company or UIIC Assistant is a highly sought-after exam for candidates seeking a government job. Apart from job security and opportunities for growth, the UIIC also offers a handsome salary package.
The UIIC Assistant are offering salary Rs. 37000/- along with various other perks and allowances. Check Notifications for more details.
Q1. When was the official notification for UIIC Recruitment 2024 released?
Ans. The United India Insurance Company has published the official notification of UIIC Recruitment 2024 exam on 16 December 2023.
Q2. What is the last date to apply online for the UIIC Recruitment 2024 exam?
Ans. The last date to apply online for UIIC Recruitment 2024 is 06 January 2024.
Q3. What is the full Form of UIIC?
Ans. The Full Form of UIIC is United India Insurance Company.
Q4. How many vacancies have been released for UIIC Recruitment 2024?
Ans. United India Insurance Company (UIIC) has released a total of 300 vacancies for the post of UIIC Recruitment 2024.
Q5. What are the educational qualifications required for UIIC Recruitment 2024?
Ans. The Eligibility Criteria for UIIC Recruitment 2024 are as follows. Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.